By clicking “SUBMIT YOUR CONTRIBUTION,” online contributors confirm that the following statements are true and accurate.
1. This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am a United States citizen and not a foreign national without a green card.
4. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
6. This contribution is made on a personal credit/debit card and is not made on a corporate/business card or on the card of another.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are subect to federal contribution limits. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,400 – $2,700 for the runoff election and $2,700 for the general election. Multi-candidate PACs may give a maximum of $10,000 – $5,000 for the runoff election and $5,000 for the general election. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals, and federal government contractors are prohibited.
All donations are final. If you believe you made an error, contact the campaign at:
Olson for Congress
P.O. Box 16381
Sugarland, TX 77496
PH. 281.342.PETE (7383)